Measure Australia – LiDAR & Geospatial Analyst – sUAS News – The Business of Drones
Your role will be to manage the processing tasks of LiDAR survey data and output in line with client specifications. Drone-sector experience is not necessary but an understanding of LiDAR and spatial data is imperative.
A successful applicant will:
- manage pipelines to meet client deliverable deadlines on time
- excellent communication skills with other team members to enhance the customer experience
- strong understanding of geospatial data, survey deliverables and LiDAR
What’s in it for you?
On offer is an excellent package and the opportunity to work in an industry-leading team. You will be working for Australia’s largest and fastest growing national commercial drone services business. Your role will involve LiDAR and spatial data processing and revision of operating procedures to enhance the repeatability and output of client data.
What will you be doing?
You will process captured LiDAR datasets through the entire post-process journey including
- GNSS and observation data processing
- classification of LiDAR datasets
- Derivation of terrain and contour information
- QA and QC on LiDAR data
- Quality reports for customers
- Interpretation of client deliverable requirements and synthesis of relevant deliverables
- Coordinate system transformations
- Generation of metadata information for surveys
- Communication with customers regarding project delivery
- Stakeholder management
- Suggestions for improvement
What will an ideal candidate have?
An ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ experience with processing of LiDAR;
- Knowledge of: Bentley Microstation, GlobalMapper, Terrasolid, other GIS programs
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task;
- Excellent time management skills; and
- Ability to work in a team.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to [email protected]