Terabee – free 30 minute webinar: How Time-of-Flight sensors work – sUAS News – The Business of Drones
Do you know how Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology can help you gather accurate and affordable, real-time data for your applications?
Join this technology insights webinar and learn how Time-of-Flight in distance and depth sensors, is used across a range of applications, including people counting, robot navigation, vehicle monitoring and object detection.
Date: Thursday, 13 January, 2022
Time: 3pm CET
Topic: An introduction to Time-of-Flight sensing
Topics will include:
- The Time-of-Flight basics
- Electromagnetic radiation and infrared light
- Photons and how they travel through space
- Reflectivity & light propagation
- Environmental factors and their impact on sensing
You’ll have the opportunity to ask your questions of Terabee experts, in a short Q&A session.
Can’t attend live? You can still register! We’ll send out the recording to all subscribers after the webinar.